Automatic Self-Cleaning Filter
Truly a TITAN of a Filter
The Filtersafe TITAN Automatic Screen Filters offer superior and reliable filtration technology that is well suited for removal of suspended solids from water in industrial, agricultural and municipal sectors down to 10 microns. The TITAN filter offers the largest screen area in a horizontal configuration, which results in: lower installation and operational costs, easier service and maintenance, and increased safety.
The TITAN Series Benefits:
The TITAN Series Features
- Up to 2,800 m³/h Max. Flow Rate
- 10 – 500 μm Filtration Degree
- 10 & 16 bar Max. Operating Pressure
- Low flush flow
- 2 bar (30 psi) Min. Operating Pressure
- Up to 40,000 cm2 filter area
- AD 2000 Design code
- Temp 60°C
Unique, patented and cutting-edge technologies
Our smartweave™ screen technology ensures minimal sediment intake to any downstream secondary use.
Filtersafe’s® smartweave™ multi-layered sintered screen is a unique and exclusive weave-wire mesh specifically designed for challenging water conditions. Whether seawater, brackish water, turbid river water, or industrial waste water, the smartweave screen filters out the undesirable elements. Multi layered sintered structure smartweave™ is comprised of four stainless steel weave-wire screen layers. The unique composition of weaves are sintered together to create a strong, durable, reinforced filtering element requiring no additional support.
Ease of Maintenance
How our Filter Cleans While In Operation:
- Cleaning is initiated by either differential pressure (DP) build-up across the smartweaveTM fine screen when it’s dirty, by a timer, or by manual flush which is controlled by an external PLC controller.
- The cleaning cycle starts by opening the flush valve, allowing water from the clean side of the screen to reverse back through the screen surface at high velocity, dislodging entrapped particles off the screen to the nozzlexTM cleaning nozzles and expelled from the filter.
- The cleaning mechanism is rotated by a drive motor and moved laterally with the cleaning nozzles to completely clean the screen. The filter remains online during the cleaning process allowing for a continuous flow of clean filtered water downstream without any interruption.
*All settings are determined by the controller. Cleaning cycle initiation possible via preselected DP level, specific time, or combination of both. The length of the flush is customizable.