Automatic Brush Filters
AB Series Filters
- Screens ranging from 200-6,000 micron
- 200-7,100 m3/h Maximum, Flow Rate
- 1 bar (14.7 psi) Minimum Operating Pressure
- Up to 49,000 cm2 screen in a single strainer
- Available skid mounted
- Sea Water Applications
- Heavy Industrial Applications
- Cooling Water
- Water & Wastewater Treatment
The Filtersafe Automatic Brush filters are available with wedge-wire or perforated screens.
Both options use a highly durable & heavy-duty industrial applications.
- The wedge-wire or perforated screen traps solids and dirt.
- As sediments and particles are trapped, pressure differential between the inlet and outlet initiates the cleaning process.
- The brush assembly rotates and removes all unwanted particles to the flushing valve.
- The filter returns to its original state.